“Wine washes our restlessness, flushes the soul to the bottom and ensures the healing of sadness.” The phrase is attributed to Seneca, Roman writer (4 BC – 65 AD). From its time (even before) until today, the pleasure of wine accompanies humanity.
In these three days of rest it is worth stopping to remember why, in addition to the pleasure of consuming it, it is worthwhile to accompany the wine.
- Help with good health. It increases the level of lipoproteins and a suitable cholesterol in the blood. Its antioxidant power counteracts bad cholesterol and reduces the risk of allergies.
- Its vitamins reduce aging.
- It improves the circulation of blood in the brain and decreases its inflammation.
- Reduces the risk of getting hemorrhoids and counteracts varicose veins.
- Reduce blood pressure and the level of insulin in the blood.
- Nearly 70 scientific studies proved that consuming wine in moderation improves cognitive function.
- Your teeth will appreciate the consumption of wine: it prevents the loss of teeth and decreases the likelihood of infection in the gums.
- Another study ensures that women who have a moderate consumption of this drink have a greater sexual desire and better lubrication.