What’s New In Google Android Kit kat 4.4: Google has finally released the official version of Android 4.4 KitKat. This is a pretty big change for Android as well as applications within Google Apps.
First and foremost is the public interface of the system: the status bar and notification on the screen next to be done during this time and when we run a particular application, it will draw up the app in the background rather than Black is a separate bar again. Launcher of Android 4.4 has been mild refresh, the icon is dark colored and possesses simple design than the previous Android.
Google also apply font Roboto Condense the text pieces and fit together.
The Call, Voice Search:
Going inside, you’ll see that the default dialer KitKat Android 4.4 now incorporates the ability to automatically search. When we receive a call from a phone number not stored in the phonebook, the phone runs Android 4.4 will automatically search the database of Google Maps to see local businesses matching them or not, if they show up for you to see. Yet, you can also search for the word pizza in the Dialer and Google will automatically search your contacts pizza shops around you.
The ability to search by voice (Google Voice Search) is also improved for faster, and it will return much richer results during our search that content. At the home screen or in Google Now, you just said ‘OK Google’ that will automatically activate the voice search feature, we do not need to press the microphone button as before.
As for Nexus 5, we can also say ‘OK Google’ to wake the machine and ready to receive commands like Moto X.
This special feature can now automatically show the new updates from the sites you visit or existing or information based on location. When you search for something, Google is not just open the site matches what you find but also open the related application. For example, when searching for ways to cook a dish, the cooking app can be run on either the restaurant search app OpenTable appear to you at table always.
SMS and Integrated General Hangouts:
Hangouts is one of the key features of Android 4.4 and it is integrated into the operating system from the deepest ever. First, the application must include Hangouts and Messaging have been combined and are left Hangouts only. Thus, we will have a single app for SMS / MMS, chat with friends and make video calls too. The phone call was Google promises better.
For KitKat, if you do not like to use Hangouts to text, you can choose an alternative app.
However, you are required to set up this app is the SMS / MMS by default, it can access all the data message operating system.
HDR Photography Mode+New:
This is a new mode on Nexus 5 running Android 4.4 KitKat . This feature is the same as normal HDR, it’s taken many photos with different exposures and then merge them into a single image to show the details in both dark and bright areas. The difference is the quality and HDR effect would clearly than ever before. Google says that they have built a new model of sampling noise to the camera of the Nexus 5 recognize the difference between noise and the movement of the subject on the sensor thereby helping HDR images in dark little more noise. Unknown two features can be brought to other devices Nexus 5 or not.
Support For Wireless Printing:
Now you can print photos, documents and web pages right from your phone and tablet PC ‘s you quickly and easily with intuitive interface. The printer is connected to Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint printers and both the printer app on Google Play Store are in support of this new feature.
Updates To Existing Devices:
Google said Android 4.4 will be updated for the machine Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 in the coming weeks. Page Spanish support of the Galaxy Nexus, the device will record that is not in the area to KitKat , not sure why, is not that this information is official or not.
HTC say that the One will usually have a KitKat Android 4.4 within the next 90 days, Google Edition One is available in 15 days. Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition is coming in a few weeks.
Some Other New Features Of Android 4.4 KitKat:
- When playing music, the lock screen will show images full-screen album.
- Improved multitasking capabilities by upgrading the memory management and enhanced responsiveness of the touch screen.
- Emoji keyboard built into the operating system and you can use it anywhere.
- Android 4.4 better support for devices both old and new.
- Only requires a minimum 512MB of RAM to operate.
- New Chrome browser uses 16% less memory than Android Jelly Bean.
- All other Android applications Google has also been optimized to save RAM.
- Google said that the Android 4.4, they allow any app that can also act as an NFC smartcard. Thus, you may pay more or checkin in many places in many different applications.
- Support pedometers and step to run non-programmers to develop complex algorithms for its app.
- New APIs for use with infrared emitters on smartphones and tablets to control appliances easier.
- By default, the feature film available screen and save it as MP4 rather than just screen capture as previously.
- If the phone has a separate audio processor, Android 4.4 will use it to replace the CPU in processing sound. There are only 5 new Nexus have this feature.
- Helping LE Bluetooth devices transmit data more efficient and less expensive than batteries.