LG Launches Optimus L9 II Generation: A week ago there was a leaked images of the LG Optimus L9 generation and today’s midrange product was officially launched. L9 II is equipped with screen 4.7 with IPS panel similar to its predecessor but the resolution has been increased from 540 x 960 up to 720 x 1280.
L9 II processors use dual core clocked at 1.4 GHz, 1GB RAM, 8MP main camera, 8GB of internal memory can be expanded using microSD cards.
L9 Second Appearance of the LG line design with design derived from Optimus G looks rather than Optimus 4X HD anymore.
Hard home key has been removed replaced by the capacitive touch keys.
LG said that the Optimus L9 II owns 2150mAh batteries and more particularly port infrared control allows other electronic devices a feature on the Optimus G Pro ever.
Optimus L9 II running Android 4.1.2 and will be available in October with prices yet to be revealed. Basic Configuration the LG Optimus L9 II.
- Display: 4.7 True HD IPS panel, 1280 x 720 resolution
- CPU: 1.4 GHz dual-core
- GPU: unknown
- RAM: 1GB
- Main Camera: 8 megapixel with autofocus
- Front camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Battery: 2150mAh
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Special Features: IR port to control other devices (Quick Remote)
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, GPS, microUSB
- Memory / Memory: 8GB, support microSD card expansion
- Size: unknown
- Weight: unknown