Nokia 225 Widescreen Internet Phone: Nokia 225 is equipped with the 2.8 inch widescreen, will sell at a limited number of markets in the next 3 months.
Nokia has officially announced the model 225-Ordinary phone line Series 30+. It also added a second SIM. Both will be sold in certain markets for about 40 euros.
Nokia 225, when sold, will become popular phone models are equipped with a large touch screen not far from the Finnish phone firm. Machines 2.8 inch screen with QVGA resolution, 10.4 mm thin and weighs 100 grams.
This model is built capable browser Nokia Xpress Browser data compression. In addition Facebook apps, Twitter and Bing search engines are also installed.
Nokia 225 supports microSD card slot up to 32 GB, 2 megapixel resolution camera, QVGA video recording capable of 15 frames/sec.
It’s a popular phone models. Nokia 225 possesses an impressive battery life of up to 36 days in standby and 27 days for the second SIM, 21 hours of talk time and 49 hours of continuous music play.
Nokia 225 will be available in red, green, yellow, white and black.
- OS: Series 30+
- Networks: Dual band 900/1800MHz
- Size: 124mm x55.5mm x10.4mm
- Weight: 100.59g
- Display: 2.8″ QVGA / Mono block
- Battery: BL-4UL (1200mAh)
- Talk time: up to 21 hours
- Standby time: up to 36days, MP3 playback up to 49 hours
- Camera: 2MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0with SLAM, 3.5mm AV connector, micro USB charger
- Memory: 32GB micro SD card support