Pantech Vega LTE-A introduced, Screen 5.6 Full-HD, 800 Snapdragon, Android 4.2, fingerprint sensor: Pantech has officially launched the phone Vega LTE-A.
The device has a screen 5.6 Full-HD resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC running 800 four along with Android 4.2.2.
As the name suggests, the machine can be used on LTE-network Advanced with speeds twice as fast as the LTE standard.
Particular point in Vega LTE-A is that it is equipped with a small touch surface combined with the fingerprint sensor on the back to allow us to unlock the machine and execute some special actions.
For example, when viewing photos, you can slide your finger over the sensor surface to switch between images together so we can still use the machine in a single hand despite the big screen.
Indeed analog sensor like this has ever landed on the No.6 Vega launch earlier this year.
Pantech Vega LTE revealed that member-A large capacity battery, support fast charging.
Now also no information about RAM, front camera, rear camera, as well as device size. Vega LTE-A will be officially on sale in the middle of this month.
- Display: 5.6 high-resolution Full-HD 1080p IPS panel
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.3 GHz clock
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 2GB
- Main camera: 13 megapixels
- Battery: 3100mAh, support faster charging technology can be fully charged in 94 minutes
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Special Features: Sensor fingerprint behind, LTE-A connection speed of 150Mbps theoretical
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n
- Memory / Memory: 16GB or 32GB