We have posted some of the biggest smartphones or mobile phones to be launched in 2016. Due to market competition, companies are trying their best for new innovations to be the market leader in 2016. The devices that are supposed to be the flagship and the best smartphones of 2016 are listed below.
LG G Flex 3
After the launch of LG G5 they are now looking at the next big game changer, or we can call it the successor to the LG Flex 2, the interesting LG G Flex 3. The previous LG G Flex 2 known for its curved body in u, this time we can expect smoother finish with LG g flex 3. the device can launch at IFA Berlin in September 2016.
- 7/8Mp camera options
- 128GB storage
- battery 3500mAh
- fingerprint scanner
- Powered with 6GB RAM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi 6, people expect a lot more of Xiaomi smartphones, as we all know that Xiaomi is the brand that is quite famous for its low prices, budget and high-end smartphones as we have seen many of them.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 830
- Ultra HD 2160 x 3840 pixels Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of powerful RAM
- 5g network
- 21-Megapixels back and 13-Megapixels front camera
After the success of now one plus 3 is coming. This device will be more efficient and powerful then one plus. The previous version OnePlus 2 is famous for its camera and performance that will surely be enough to impress. Now people expect a certain uniqueness in OnePlus 3.
- 5-inch FHD display
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 16-megapixel back and 8-megapixel Secondary
- 4GB RAM
- Oxygen OS with android M
Sony Xperia M Ultra
According to rumors Sony may launch its flagship smartphone with a rear camera setup dual 23MP to be named as Sony Xperia M Ultra. According to a leak of the two cameras can get a 24mm lens.
- Powered with 3GB RAM
- 6-inch Full HD IPS-NEO Display
- 23-megapixel and 16-megapixel front
- Boosted by Snapdragon 652 processor
- 32 GB of inbuilt memory
Apple iPhone 7
After Great Success of IPhone SE, Apple is looking for new Step in 2016. people are excited about new smartphone. IPhone is coming in 2016.
- Have an e-SIM traditional
- Waterproof Technology
- The iPhone 7 will be packed with iOS 10
- No headphone jack this time
- Slimmer iPhone ever created
- Will be available in 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch variant.
- Reversible USB charger
- Upgraded Apple A10 chipset processor
- IPhone 7 will be cost approx. Rs. 61454.72 in India and USD $937